Related

Thứ Bảy, 18 tháng 2, 2012

My Yellow radiant day of

After 3 weeks Brazil competing in the afternoon 16/9, runner Vietnam 2010, arrived in Ho Chi Minh City. Brother, sister, friends and fans close to the airport to welcome the beautiful people. Although not bring victory, but Hoang My back still happy radiance received affection for his people.
Angola >> America's crowned Miss Universe

My royal radiance at Tan Son Nhat airport. When he stepped down to the international station, the beautiful pleased to have many friends to welcome them.
Yellow smile My sister and brother inside. Everyone in her family were prominent in height.
Hoang My sister (right) also owns slim as a model.
Tiu runner headline story in Brazil beauty contest for people to hear.
She has many fans happy to welcome them. My royal gifts the youth show themselves to express affection for her.
cMy girlfriend and a close.
But do not bring victory back but still full of beautiful happy day back.
My royal party a fan friendly 'gut'.
Vietnam runner photographic memories at the airport with the fans.
My middle income Royal gifts for friends
Photo: German Show

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét